• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:54 PM

Just contacted Mueller today because one of the Muellers I have is having some mechanical problems. I really like them alot, and for the price, the optics are very good.I explained the issue I was having with it, and he said to mail it back and they would just send me a new scope (the latest model) for a replacement. Done. I packed it up and sent it an hour later. That is the kind of warranty work I like to see from a company. Not a load of excuses. I also ordered a new 4.5x14x40 AO scope for the new Savage 16 FSS I bought for Point Blank. We should be ready to go in another two weeks when I get the gun out of jail and I sight it in.db
TALK STRAIGHT, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND KEEP THE MAGAZINE LOADED.ORANGEVALE,CA

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,048 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:58 PM

That was sure nice of them to send a new scope out. I always deal with the companies that say it's your fault you did it. :roflmao3[1]:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,912 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

I too am a fan of Mueller. although I have never had any warranty issues, The scope I have works great. Glad to hear that they have good service! I know the rule, pay more for the Glass than the gun, But with my mediocre shooting skills... I can always blame it on the Scope, but It would be hard to do If I shot Leoupolds.. LOL
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#4 Yateswell

Yateswell

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:49 PM

I have a mueller too, glad to hear that they do what they say.

#5 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:15 PM

Got my replacement scope UPS yesterday. Brannd new, latest model. Great customer service. I now have three of the Muellers, and I am happy with them all.db
TALK STRAIGHT, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND KEEP THE MAGAZINE LOADED.ORANGEVALE,CA

#6 goldenarrow

goldenarrow

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:19 PM

wow that was fast sounds like a great warranty. :(

#7 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:03 PM

I had a problem with moisture in one of my Mueller scopes. I think it might have been from expansion and contraction from severe altitude changes. Anyway, a call to Mueller and they said send it in. They immediately sent back a brand new scope, no bull or excuses. I think they're a great scope for the bucks and the company stands behind the product 100%. What more can you ask for?
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#8 JimT.

JimT.

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

I have a Mueller on my .17 HM2 that was recommended by smallblock and I am 100% satisfied.

#9 sendin

sendin

Squirrel Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

As soon as I can swing it I am getting one for my Savage Mod 40. It has a Tasco 6 x 24 - 42 on it now which is OK (came with the rifle when I bought it), but seems kind of odd for this rifle where I plan on keeping the shots less than 175 yards. I might get two more for my 7 mm Mag and 30.06 too if it works out. I hear nothing but good things about these scopes and now I hear the company sounds just as good. Congrats on getting the good service.
Molon labe!

#10 packhorse9

packhorse9

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:pigs, turkey,varmints, 4 wheeling, motorcycles, classic cars. target shooting,

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:11 AM

I have a Mueller on my .17 HM2 that was recommended by smallblock and I am 100% satisfied.

I have 2 apv 4.5 x 14 x 40s and just ordered another really nice for the price.. still use leapold on the big calibers though

#11 .22guy

.22guy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:02 AM

I have the Mueller APV 4.5x14 on my Savage 17HMR and I like it a lot. It's good to hear they have a good warranty service.

#12 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:42 PM

Good to know they're god on their warranty, I've got a couple.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#13 RonB

RonB

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

I have the Mueller Eradicator 8.x25 50mm sitting on my Varmint AR-15 right now, be fore that I had it on a Remington XR-100 .223. The only problem I have had was the battery seemed to always be dead after I showed someone the illuminated dot (me forgetting to turn it off).I was hesitant to buy one after reading so many identical reviews by different users on several forums. I had read that Muleller was possibly spamming the grouos to promote their product but, I love mine and wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I do wish the target turrets were not under a cap and had the lock down feature that Centerpoint scopes has.Ron

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users