9 replies to this topic

#1 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:10 PM

Jeph helped me to get a new bumper put on the truck today that is a little more suited for going off road and 4 wheeling! Thanks, Jeph. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,579 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

WOW! :o Where's the cow catcher. Woo Woo! :P It looks nice, now you can just run the coyotes down. ;)

#3 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

Nice bumper! Can you mount a winch behind the license plate? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did that thing run you? I also have a newer GMC and haven't seen too many bumpers that look good with the GMC front end, but that one follows the body lines nicely.

#4 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 10:21 AM

Yes, it is designed to house their bigger winches with no problems. I got a really sweet deal on the bumper and then did a little arm twisting on my friend to get him to help me install it. They retail for about $1800. There is a guy on E-Bay who sells this bumper with some big wenches as part of a package deal at a pretty good price.This is an ARB bumper than is new this year.

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:07 PM

You took the words out of my mouth SJ........ Thats one tough bumper bush guard I like it. You might want too tighten up the torsion bars too level out the truck it looks heavy. and nice truck i have always owned GMCs Thinking tradeing in for a new model.

#6 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:20 PM

I almost smoke a coyote with it yesterday evening on my way to school. If that darn car would have gotten out of my way I would have had it!!

#7 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:51 PM

There is a guy on E-Bay who sells this bumper with some big wenches as part of a package deal at a pretty good price.

Hey Heath,If I wasn't married those big wenches can be a good deal. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Couldn't resist.db

#8 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:43 AM

LOL ... I had a buddy who would tell you that they need loving too!

#9 RonW

RonW

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Calling Coyotes

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:37 PM

LOL ... I had a buddy who would tell you that they need loving too!

Thats funny, I've had a couple big wenches in my time. I could tell you some stories from my Air Force days. They all look good at closing time....LOLPS> SBF, I like the bumper! Ron

#10 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

Ron, thanks. I really like that bumper, too. I hope to get a wench stuffed into after the first of the year. Then I will start saving for the lift and wheels and tires I want for the 'ol girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users