5 replies to this topic

#1 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

One of my favorite savory things to do with zucchini is make Korean style pancakes with them. I made this recipe up myself after trying some and talking to friends about them. They are simple and very tasty.First I clean the zucchini and then I grate it with a cheese grater. If you have a juicer that might make things easier but I don't own one.Posted ImageI grate enough zucchini to make about 2 cups of drained grated zucchiniPosted ImagePosted ImageAdd 2 eggs to the drained zucchini1/4 cup of floursalt pepper to tasteTablespoon olive oilYou can also also add garlic and other spices if you wish.Posted ImageMix everything together and then heat up your favorite pan with some butter. Posted ImagePosted ImagePlace a heaping Tablespoon of the batter on the pan and spread it out evenly.Posted ImageOnce it is golden flip it till it is golden on the other side.Posted ImageServe with soy sauce or maybe some dill infused sour cream.Enjoy!Posted Image

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,154 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

They look good! I'd eat them for sure. :signs1111cr:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 handgun

handgun

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Guns and Dogs

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

You're showing flour but you do not mention it...am I missing something? They look tasty.

#4 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

You're showing flour but you do not mention it...am I missing something? They look tasty.

Oops! I must have erased it on accident yes 1/4 cup of flour is added to the mixture.

#5 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

Bullseye...thanks for ths recipe. My wife just made a batch with some fresh zucchini from our garden. She added a little bit of cayenne pepper for a bit of a bite. These are VERY GOOD. Thanks again.Frank

#6 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

Glad you liked them. I am sure the Cayenne would be a nice kick with these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users