Camoghost

Buck down boys

15 posts in this topic

I was up North (No tell'em Creek) on private ranch my good buddy owns near Sacramento.. Shot this guy, the smallest buck I saw but I connected @ 57 yards, he ran about 40 and then went to sleep... I still owe you my pics from Idaho. Just have not had time.. This was taken from my cell phone. post-624-1222808849_thumb.jpg

Great poke job. You have to be pleased with your achievment.db

I'm very pleased! I had 1 morning to get it done. I usually only fly (I hate driving that far by myself) up north. I talked to my friend there and we have not seen each other in about a year . He told me to fly to my meeting and rent a car and drive home, that way I could come to his place. Well after being gone for an 8 days in Idaho I could only squeeze 1 day of hunting/visiting. I saw 6 bucks that morning (one monster) and I ended up with this little guy. This is a small deer for his land but it's a trophy to me! I was on a spot and stalk hunt with this deer, he moved into a small raven and that gave me enough time to close the gap and get drawn.. Smoked him, perfect double lung pass through!

Nice job on a nice buck.

Thats a nice buck! Love the hieght... Got some character going on there.. Grats on stalking him :roflmao3[1]: