SpokaneSlayer

Video from my cam

9 posts in this topic

Last time I was up hunting, I decided to try out the video function of the trail cam. Very pleased with the results, except that these guys showed up 20 minutes after I had left.th_BuckVideo.jpg

Very nice. Is that totally dark? What is the light that is reflecting in their eyes? What kind of camera do you have?

That's what I thought. I have the Moultrie 4.0 and it uses a flash. I don't know how the video would possibly work with no light.

Nice video!!

I don't know how the video would possibly work with no light.
It wouldn't at night. You'd be limited to day time only video with a flash camera.

That's what I thought. I have the Moultrie 4.0 and it uses a flash. I don't know how the video would possibly work with no light.
It doesn't, I've tried. :rolleyes:
...these guys showed up 20 minutes after I had left.
They were probably waiting for you to leave! :1019: The buck on the right has a nice spread but the one on the left has some great eyeguards! You sure that's not one of your arrows flying by at about 1:45 though??? :P

LOL! But the more I look at him (the 4x4), the more I think it's the one I shot. My wife says she thinks she sees a little wound on his right side right where I hit him.

NICE... Id take the bigger one... That little one is thin horned, but I bet next year he will come into his own if he survives..

Jake, that would be great news if that is your buck. That means you didn't hit it too badly and he didn't go off and suffer and die. I sure hope you're right.