Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECVMatt

Patterned some Dead Coyote loads today...

4 posts in this topic

I used the Primos Predator choke. It worked well. I got a good killing pattern at 50 yards. I was very pleased. I am not sure if I would take the mythical "70 Yard" shot, but 50 works with me. I was using a Mossberg 835 with the Knoxx stock. The stock saved the day! It really took a bite out of those bad boy loads.I think I need to add a red dot scope. Any recomendations? I was thinking about the Burris Speed Dot. I will post some picture in the next couple of day for those who are interested.Have a good one,Matt

Good to hear and looking foward to the pics. the last scatter-gun coyote that i killed was with dead coyote. i have quite a bit of that .Once i run out ,I will switch to the Rem. HD 3 1/2 in T shot. I like it better for more consistant patterns.Give some of it a try too.

Thanks for the heads up on the Remington stuff. I only have a few rounds of DC, so I will give that a try.Have a good one,Matt

Remington has a $15.00 per box of Wingmaster HD cash back offer going again. Check out the Remington web-site for the details on the $15.00 cash back per box, for up to ten boxes of HD shotgun ammo.