assasin

ok i win

10 posts in this topic

so this is the biggest king iv'e ever cought 85 lbs. gutted. you should have seen the guys on the tender. i almost lost it too, i had to wrestle it to the ground so it wouldn't flop over our puny seiner rails17-Photo17.jpg

I don't know about the weight, I think your scale might have been off or you were standing on his tail. :angry: I've seen a 97 pounder and it was a lot bigger and not gutted. Maybe the angle of the camera. The record is 126 pounds for a Chinook. Nice fish for a net. ;)The present Alaska state sport fishing record is 97.25 lbs taken on the Kenai River.world_record_king_salmon.jpg

Nice one! Time to fire up the BBQ and whip up some fish tacos! :angry:

There is nothing like freshly caught salmon for dinner. Buying Salmon from stores just don't taste the same. Salmon and Bacon? This! I gotta taste! :angry:

Great fish, my best salmon is about 35 lbs in Alaska.I caught this fish a couple of years ago on a trip out of San Diego, it went 96 Lbs.YFT96.jpg

Nice fish. Yellowfin?
Yep, that yellowfin was caught at Alijos Rocks. We also got some bluefin and a mess of Albacore that trip.