Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpokaneSlayer

Wal-Mart Clearance

6 posts in this topic

Stopped by Wally World on my way home last night. As usual, I perused the sporting goods and found that they had all sorts of stuff on clearance. I picked up a Bushnell 2.1MP trail cam for $30 and they had the Moultrie 4MP one for 35. My buddy picked up a simple GPS unit for 25. I'm not sure the Wal-Mart's down in CA are doing the same thing, but it would be worth checking out.

That's weird. Usually they don't clearance ANY hunting items until after the season's over. :fireworks3:

yeah i stopped by there a couple weeks ago and (since i have a well trained eye for the clearance red tags) :harhar1[1]: i noticed they had a couple trail cams on clearance...i bought the one for $25 and within an hour it was back at the store....it sucked baddddd.....i put it on my dresser and had my kid walk back and forth like a duck in a shooting gallery for like ten minutes and then downloaded the pics. i think it only took like four pics and only one actually took fast enough to make out a pony-tail exiting the field of view :fireworks3: the rest were pics of an empty bedroom!!!! it wasnt the bushnell though so hopefully you have better luck with that one!!!!

I dont think wally world here in the bay area has them.they took most of there hunting stuff out.

Wally World, here in Beaumont ( SoCal ) Riverside county, has Moultrie 4.0 game tracker for 74.00. On Moultrie's website I think this is the same as their D-40 They had 10-15 left.