Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper Dunker

My knees hurt

13 posts in this topic

Full moon, Temp 104 Your not going to see any deer! about 8 big does and one nice buck goofy antlers to :huh::lame: . Sat at a water hole for 6 hrs today felt like a turky in the oven had three does bedded about 100 yards from me for bait :rolleyes: Had this goofy looking 3x ? come in but could not get close to take a shot :roflmao3[1]: Made three stalks on him but he would walk off kept about 70-80 yards distance . spent most of the afternoon trying to get close . I backed away so he would not leave the area . The game just started :653: Seen no human out there today :653: No Im not telling where I was D6 someplace :lame: Seen a nice pair of yotes and allmost had a pup in my lap jump up and yeld at it and it took off yipping . no blood but a real good day.Picture031-2.jpgPicture029-1.jpgPicture024-2.jpgPicture033-1.jpgPicture032-1.jpg

Yea, great pictures. Take your time and you'll get him.

That first picture Tim I thought we were going to have to guess what was in it. :lame: But then I saw the other pics. That's pretty good luck for such a HOT day in the field. You'll get a shot yet if you can keep doing that. Good stuff thanks for sharing. :lame:

Nice shot for any rifle. Yep I thought there was going to be a little man setting in the pic. HE HE HE Nice going ,so when are we going. :653::lame: :lame:

Peeker were not :hellohello9il: and shoot-it your cows need milking :eck05::P;) .
That's what mexicans are for thumper hay city slicker your not going to ask me about the baby cows again :wedgie[1]::lol:

Get some dang knee pads silly LOL... 12.00 buys a real nice pair with gel inserts.. you can crawl all day long :hellohello9il: So hurry up and shoot that thing already we want to see close ups :wedgie[1]:

CH got some from my son army isued used to breaking in places to get bad guys have elbow pads also all in desert digital camo. Going back after him in a few hours taking Peeker ,felt sorry for him Ok he's helping with the gas. :hellohello9il: Shoot-it you still want to be bear bait week after next? So how are your baby cows ? Hurry up and finnish my fishing hole.

Looks alot like the Hornitos area.....maybee La Grange. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Well thump and I just got back from. d6 Saw a nice one but too far out. some does and fawns too. Cant wate tell gun season.