Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwes278

My game cam pics

32 posts in this topic

MDGC0038A.jpgMDGC0058.jpgMDGC0028.jpgMDGC0010.jpgMDGC0210.jpgMDGC0134.jpgMDGC0080.jpgMDGC0064.jpgMDGC0005.jpgMDGC0039.jpg

Wow Wes you've got some nice lookin bucks there!

Thank you, I was sure there were some nice ones lurking around but now I have an idea of when & where they are. I should have bought some of these cams last year! Amazing that all of these photos are what I've captured just in the last 6 days... :signs430gh:

some very nice deer!! what brand of cam do you have? :653:

Thanks everybody, can't wait for the season to open...

The one by the fence is nice all you need is a tree stand you got it made.
No tree stand, I'll be using my Double Bull Matrix 360 blind.
some very nice deer!! what brand of cam do you have? :653:
Both cams are Moultrie Game Watcher 4.0's.

Looks like I got some better pics last night. It appears there's 4 different big bucks... One is a 4x5, one is a solid 3x3, one is a very tall 3x3 with a broken tine, and the other one is a small 4x4 (plus the little spikes & a forkie...). :653: I repositioned one of the cameras today so hopefully it will give me a better shot of the antlers. Enjoy!MDGC0010-1.jpgMDGC0079.jpgMDGC0055.jpgMDGC0024.jpg

Moved the cam a little closer = better pics!MDGC0067-1.jpgMDGC0072.jpg

Shoot-it you can watch the pictures on your TV without the USB cable. There is a cable for the TV in the box. Oh and it states you need to purchase the USB cable too. :rolleyes: Check the cables that go to any devices you run off of your computer. Check any printers, scanners or other devices connected to your computer for a USB cord that will work until you buy a new one. I had one from an old flatbed scanner I used. I had an old SD card reader too that I use to load maps to my GPS units as well. You might have one if you have a camera that uses SD memory cards.

That's the same as me. I bought two 1gig cards, and just swap the cards out. Then put the card in the reader and don't have to worry about the USB cable.

Same here, I use four 2gig cards between the two cameras and just swap them out (2gig is a little overkill though because even on the highest quality setting it can hold over 900 pictures). Then I bought a memory card to USB port adapter for about $8 courtesy of Wallyworld. It's VERY simple to use...And Thumper, I'm not telling!!! :)

I found the tv wire last night thanks or the tip. I will look around for a usd maybe my printer will have one. Have you guys tried using the video on the game camera will it work at night.

It says it will only work in the day because there is not enough light to film at night. I haven't tried it yet but I am going to check my cams tomorrow, maybe I'll set one up for video just to see how it turns out.

very good photos there. Nice bucks...

Thanks, I switched out my cards this morning and got some more pics.The usual 3x3 (he's on film every single night):d2b225f3.jpg7b803bdd.jpgThe 4x4 giving me the wrong end to look at!be7b876a.jpgAnd the little exhibitionist doe... :D6bd899d0.jpg

Why would I want to do that? Only thing it would attract would be predators or buzzards. Predators would scare off the deer and I hate buzzards (toxic waste with feathers, IMO). I'm actually kind of surprised that I haven't seen anything other than deer on my cameras though. Figured I would have seen a fox, a raccoon, or something...

Couple of spikes:0a9fa356.jpgAnd here's the video that Shoot-it was wondering about. I set my blind up yesterday and moved this cam over next to it. What you see from this cam is what I see out of my blind...th_ee0b7595.jpg