DJGrisham

Bullet Button tools

9 posts in this topic

I have heard that there is something that attaches to your magazine (i guess) with an easy flip up tool to drop the magazine quickly instead of fumbling for a tool when using the bullet button. Has anyone heard of a product like this? Would it be legal in California to have a tool like this mounted to the lower receiver instead of the magazine? Dennis

I don't think you can use anything attached to the magazine or AR. That would then become part of the firearm and not a tool. Unless you are going Rambo, a simple push with the end of a bullet works fine for me.

I have heard that there is something that attaches to your magazine (i guess) with an easy flip up tool to drop the magazine quickly instead of fumbling for a tool when using the bullet button. Has anyone heard of a product like this? Would it be legal in California to have a tool like this mounted to the lower receiver instead of the magazine? Dennis
There is a new funnel device that fits over the BB that directs the tip of the tool into the hole more easily. I saw it over a calguns.net.David

You still need a tool to detach with the funnel. Seems rather pointless to me.......unless your blind.
Some of the people that shoot in matches use them. If quick mag changes are important, it might save you a fraction of a second. It might also save you a scratch in your lower. I really appreciate the people who come up with these creative solutions for California gun laws.David