.243Win

shotgun shells

11 posts in this topic

No deals on shotgun ammo. Are you looking for predator loads? My son is part owner of a gun shop, right now the dealer's cost is more than most people want to pay.

I've been keeping my eyes open for my box of Kents I have to get this season, NO ONE has anything!!! Shoot, the price on Cabela's is almost cheap AFTER you factor in shipping.

sportmans had 5% case discount on Estatenothing elsethat was last monthsomebody has to offer something in AugustI can wait

I don't know where you live but up here Longs drug carries Kent at a good price. hope that is some help

Well I see you're in N. Ca, but where? I'll look into anything, unless of course by North you mean WAAAY North.

Here's a great website for some exotic shotgun ammo. No real good deals, but alot of different shotgun ammo that I was unaware even existed until last week. Exotic shotgun ammo.I purchase some of the "Pitbull" and a few others for home defense.

I live in Oroville 35 miles south of chico

FYII found some Federal 20 #8, 3/4 ounce, 3 dram, 1400fps loads at a local WalMart in Moreno Valley$2.98 a box, unadvertised, on the top shelf next to the registersome boxes are marked $3.47; the shelf label says $2.98they scanned at $2.98about 30 boxes left after my bulk purchasecan't see any being cheaper than that

Bass Pro till 8-7Winchester X Pert 12 or 20 # 7 size shot # 406-408175.88 Steel Shot :signs430gh: Hope this Helps