Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
300wsm

Need info on Lower E.A. J15

4 posts in this topic

If a guy had a lower reciever marked E.A. J-15,(Essential Arms) and I know it to be pre-ban manufacture,Could I build it ,is it legal to own in Kalif.??? help me out here AR guys.Thanks 300wsm

Thanks ,David ,But every time I try to open any Ca. government site my PC locks up, can you tell me if this lower is on the black list. Thanks ,,300wsm

Try to reinstall Adobe PDF reader. I cut and pasted the list. The question would be best asked over at calguns. I think you are ok, but they will know for sure over a calguns.Good Luck,DavidAR-15 Series WeaponsAmerican SpiritUSA ModelArmaliteAR 10 (all)M15 (all)Golden EagleBushmasterXM15 (all)ColtLaw Enforcement (6920)Match Target (all)AR-15 (all) *Sporter (all)DalphonB.F.D.DPMSPanther (all)Eagle ArmsM15 (all)EA-15 A2 H-BAREA-15 E1Monday, October 02, 2000Page 2 of 3* Specifically named in the Robert-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989and required to be registered by March 31, 1992Frankford ArsenalAR-15 (all)Hesse ArmsHAR 15A2 (all)KnightsSR-15 (all)SR-25 (all)RAS (all)Les BaerUltimate AR (all)Olympic ArmsAR-15Car-97PCR (all)Ordnance, Inc.AR-15PalmettoSGA (all)Professional Ordnance, Inc.Carbon 15 RifleCarbon 15 PistolPWAAll ModelsRock River Arms, Inc.Standard A-2Car A2Standard A-4 FlattopCar A4 FlattopNM A2 - DCM LegalLE Tactical CarbineWilson CombatAR-15