Hipshot Percussion

New Toy

20 posts in this topic

G39Fl.jpgWent to check out a sale at out local sporting goods store yesterday and these were on sale. I have been looking for a safe for a couple of years. I asked the price and when they told us my wife just said "we'll take it, go ahead and write it up." She didn't even give me time to think about it or kibitz. Mine's black with a mule deer scene. I'm going to have come up with a good birthday present for my wife, I don't think flowers and dinner out is going to cut. She got tired of guns in every closet and drawer in the house. :smiley_kewlpics:

Very nice!!

Cool, you had better get her a good gift. :smiley_kewlpics: Also, check with your homeowners insurance agent, sometimes you can get a discount if YOU do something to protect your valuables.

Way cool!!!! You should get her something real nice for her B-Day. I think you should get her a new gun to go with the new safe. That way she can feel like she got the safe for herself too.

Yep, nice looking safe. What size is it? Take some pictures of the inside when you get it home.

Nice gift and even NICER wife! Don't know if she got it because she wanted your guns in a safe or just cuz she's loves you. Either way...don't matter its a nice safe!

Nice! My wife has been on me to buy a safe. I just left my tikka on the table for a few weeks and that was enough. She is so tired of guns around the house that buying the safe was her idea! :roflmao3[1]:

Great looking box. I have a safe being delivered today between 12-2. Patriot 20 gun, 59x28x20. I got this model because it has a rating of 2 hours@1800 degrees. That is almost double the standard safes. I want to store some other items as well. 10x1 1/2" locking bolts. They are also throwing in the motion alarm system. The warranty is what I liked the most. It is for the length of the safe and if anything should happen, they will send someone out to deal with the problem no charge.Cost - $1200.00

Not exactly a toy. More like a toy box. When I got remarried my new wife insisted that we buy a gun safe. At first I didn't like it but whenever we go out of town I don't worry about our valuables.

You need to thank your wife .Buy her at least six new guns to show her your appreciation of her gift to you,hope this will make you both happier! :P

I have a friend in town here who makes some nice gun safes soon as I can afford a new one he says he will make me a nice big one.Have to shove everything in mine as it is right now stuft to the gills.