Cranky Farmer

Chronographs?

17 posts in this topic

I have a couple set up for different applications. But my favorite is my Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony Printer. I'm lazy and with the printer I don't have to write things down. :wub:

That takes a little math on your part but it tells you the speed and without that you can't figure the drop. :wub:

There are only two types of chronograph owners: Those who have shot a chronograph in the past, and those who have not shot one YET. :lol::)B)
Guilty as charged! :P

That has got to be hard on them.
It's hard to send them back to the factory as a manufacturer defect, when there's a hole through it. :lol:

Oehler, has remote screens, keep the electronics on the bench. Shoot a screen once in a while, but they usually survive. :(

Oehler, has remote screens, keep the electronics on the bench. Shoot a screen once in a while, but they usually survive. :)
Yep... the Chrony Gamma and Beta models work the same way...I managed to kill my skyscreens this past weekend with my BFG-50! ;) Didn't even have to hit them with the bullet... the muzzle blast was enough.Still kept on working though. Enough overcast from the bad weather to diffuse the light properly.Going to have to see if they have a longer interface cable too when I order new screen parts! Note: 15ft. isn't enough separation for a .50bmg rifle!asr_chrony00.jpg

I managed to kill my skyscreens this past weekend with my BFG-50! <_< Didn't even have to hit them with the bullet... the muzzle blast was enough.
Sorry but a friend did basically the same thing with his. The muzzle blast knocked his chronograph over breaking it. Then he turns and looks at me like I did did it. I busted up laughing! :D Sorry, I feel your pain. :lol: