Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clampdaddy

Finally had to restring the bow

4 posts in this topic

I've been putting it off for the last couple years but I finaly broke down and had my bow restrung. My buddy told me to expect about a fiftey dollor bill for the whole deal.........my bow takes two cables plus a string!!! It cost one hundred and three bucks to get it done! :doh[1]: This wouldn't have been that bad but my friend had his bow done first so while I was waiting I decided to get a differnt front sight and install it there in the store while I was waiting for my turn. So basically I spent over a hundred and fiftey bucks on my bow today and it's not going to shoot any better than it did last year. OK, I feel better now. I had to vent but I didn't want vent about my money spending to the wife! :good:

I know the feeling. I had to put one on my bow and it had to be custom made 150 dollars later. :welcomeani:

I got two new strings had a buddy make them for me 10 bucks for both :yikes[1]: Oh I forgot you guys have bows with training wheels on them :censored[1]: . Just messing with you guys . The season is almost here :drool:

..... Oh I forgot you guys have bows with training wheels on them ;)
I've actually been thinking about taking up primative archery hunting. Not sure if I want a recurve or a long bow though.