meangreen75

Finally the way I want it

9 posts in this topic

I've had this HBAR forever and for the longest time I had a crappy BSA scope mounted on top of the carry handle. Well I finally shelled out the dough and got a Nikon 3X9-40 for it and mounted it on a Wilson Combat one piece. I love it. Now I just got to go kill a yote with it.Dpost-3-1265850656.jpg

Ya I'll have the last couple of weekends of this month off so I'm good for at least two night hunts. Still trying to find some more spots. It's been storming pretty good down here so I don't know how they are going to act. The sun is getting ready to come up right now so I'll try one of the favorite spots and see if I can shoot a couple with my camera. I'll let you know.D

Looks cool. Mind if I ask if you if the front sight gets in the way of the vision of the scope?

First things first. I didn't see squat for yote's today. My honey hole produced nothing. As far as the mount and scope they clear the front sight and I don't even have a fuzzy dot there. I specifically picked that mount for that reason. Wilson name is worth it. I have not fired one round out of it yet so I can't say for sure how good it is but the reviews I read were excellent.D