dabob

Home made topper for FOXPRO JIB decoy

9 posts in this topic

IMG_3239.jpgIMG_3242.jpgIMG_3244.jpgI made this woodpecker topper out of some packing foam and some paint and feathers I bought in the Wal-Mart crafts department. I think I will also make some blue colored scrub jay toppers to use with all the jay sounds I have on my FOXPRO calls. Hanging a Whirling Woodpecker decoy right over this Foxpro Jack In The Box decoy should really put that confused look on the faces of the coyotes and bobcats.IMG_2601.jpg

great idea, looks like it surely got one in, now the only other question is did you drop that dog?

Looks good. Can we put in some orders for Xmas ornaments this year? My luck would be the first yote to answer would snatch the woody from the stick and thrash it before getting the shot off.db

Cranky Farmer, It will hold up to the JIB movement just fine. I made it out of packing foam so it is real light weight. I did make 5 of them because they will not hold up to a coyote chomping on it.Bozsik, I will be using my camera so I hope a coyote does grab the decoy so I can get pictures of it.

Can't wait for the photos. I was thinking about doing the same thing with my kids. I was going to bring the camera, and have them do the real shooting.db