wannakillacoyote

Have you guys seen these Non-Lead Shells from Winchester?

9 posts in this topic

Coyote loadthey are selling at midway right now for $18.50 for 5 :drinks:

They only have 1-3/8 oz of shot in them. They would probably work good on coyotes though. If I am going to pay big bucks for 12 ga 3" shells I want at least 1-1/2 oz of shot in them. Check out all the heavier than lead waterfowl loads in BB's and #2's. The shells don't have to say coyote on them to be good coyote loads.

Not if they are trying to make something better. Better is rarely cheaper and if it is it is usually not better. :WTF_1:

For you local guys, I have found Dead Coyote for $26 a box. (delivered) It is a couple dollars more for the 3.5 inch. (Wingmaster HD was about $28 a box too.)If any of you local guys want to get some, PM me and I'll order some for you. You can pick it up from me or we can meet in Bako.

For you local guys, I have found Dead Coyote for $26 a box. (delivered) It is a couple dollars more for the 3.5 inch. (Wingmaster HD was about $28 a box too.)If any of you local guys want to get some, PM me and I'll order some for you. You can pick it up from me or we can meet in Bako.
Is is 5 or 10 per box? Also, is that stuff non-lead certified? I looked on the DFG website and couldn't seem to find it.

It is 10 rounds per box. It is not on the CA list by name, read paragraph 2;Non-toxic shot approved by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for use in waterfowl hunting (Section 507.1, Title 14, California Code of Regulations) is certified to take appropriate nongame species within the nonlead zone. NOTE: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service reviews and may approve applications for other types of non-toxic shot throughout the year. A full list of approved shot types can be found at http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/nonto...ot/nontoxic.htm. http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/hunting/con...tifiedammo.html

Glad Im not in the lead ban yet I still got over 100 #4 buck shot loaded :roflmao3[1]: