Camoghost

My new nail gun.

10 posts in this topic

My new Nail Gun, made by Dewalt. It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a real breeze?you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold beer, when they have the board in the right place just fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else. Available for a little more is the 'band-aid magazine' for those near misses when fence building. post-624-1213818016_thumb.jpg

I like it, I like it. But does it hold more than 10 nails??

Not in California or Massachusettes.

It runs on batteries so no nail capacity issue... I thought it was a pretty funny email when I got it so I thought I would share!

did some searching online ... turns out according to the original guy who posted it, who owns it,this is an NFA registered M16 :rolleyes: its good for hunting gungrabbers.

I've seen that gun over at Calguns. Sweet looking nail gun.

did some searching online ... turns out according to the original guy who posted it, who owns it,this is an NFA registered M16 :rolleyes: its good for hunting gungrabbers.
Hey social: tell us how it is on the outside in the free states when you get there. Best of luck and always stay a CPC member.

Hey social: tell us how it is on the outside in the free states when you get there. Best of luck and always stay a CPC member.
yeah, not exactly a freestate, a combination of religious and economic reasons are returning me to the land of my forbears:that's right, im gonna be an okie again, lol.but yeah the gun laws there are worse than in co or tx, still freer than cali,and it's a conservative culture.I lived in CO awhile and I've been there so I know what it's like.I'm hoping to stay gone this time.The process of saving has begun ...