Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peeker seeker

Stripers

8 posts in this topic

Well we headed out to meet John out at the top secrite spot .All we got were some small ones but had alot of fun doing it, lots of bull sh#$. Tims on a diet can you tell. :good::pirashoot::signlol2iu::lol: I think the reason we did not catch the big ones is this bad boy crayfish beat them up. John was camera shy. Tim might be pregnant :good: :good: :good::roflmao3[1]::signlol2iu:000_0163.jpg000_0161.jpg000_0159.jpg

hey a day out is worth it - whether they are small or none at all...

How many crawdads did you get? Is it worth tossing a trap out there and catching a mess? There sure good eating.

Don't feed my baby lobster to the coy.That was a big one I got it out of a dirt canal that is close to me it's a real good spot to put a trap shooter they were grabbing my bait as soon as I put it in I took 6 fishing gave them to Thumper. Some secret spot that was all we caught were small ones lol I had fun Tim did some calling had a few coyotes respond but no takers.Hay thumper i still think your scope is cockeyed :pirashoot:

If the water is pretty clean in that ditch Johnny I'd put a trap in there. You can put together a cheap trap with some chicken wire and inverted cone ends. I had a friend that used to grow rice and when they drained the fields the check boxes were jammed with crawdads. We could fill a pickup bed with them there were so many. In fact we used a silage fork to scoop them up with. YUM!

It was fun . But I got tierd of baiting Tony's and Jhons hooks all the time and helping them Tye knots and cast :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log::good::good:

Hay thumper i still think your scope is cockeyed :lol: Thats because he is cockeyed :roflmao3[1]::rofl2: :rofl2:

:roflmao3[1]: You guys should hear these to in person it's funny.So when are we going out again can we not move every 5 minutes just when I have my chair out and sit down they are ready to move :rofl2::rofl2: