Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper Dunker

Butterfly trout

10 posts in this topic

Buterfly your trout . Oil skin side,I like olive oil. season to taste, natures seasoning salt ect. put on the barbie( lid on). cook till flaky. Picture041-1.jpg

That sure does look good!

That's how I like to do them Tim. Always oil the skin and I even use a little oil on the rack too. But I cook with the lid on and it bakes the meat better. That sure looks tasty. Nice work.

That's how I like to do them Tim. Always oil the skin and I even use a little oil on the rack too. But I cook with the lid on and it bakes the meat better. That sure looks tasty. Nice work.
Shooter You need new glasses I said with the lid on ,but its hard to take a picture of what your cooking with the lid on :harhar1[1]:

I had my glasses on but I but I forgot the "also." It seems most people think you can only us a BBQ with the top off. I hardly ever have mine open except to sear meat and then the BBQ is on HIGH! After that I drop the temp and shut it down. Sorry I mistyped in my earlier post. I'm really an excellent cook, I handle the cooking at all of the family doings. I prefer to cook on any BBQ whether gas or charcoal. I make my own rubs for different meats and I have some secret marinades too.

Thumper You didn't know that Chef Jon was a real chef? His BBQ theory is if it's smoking it's cooking and when it's burnt it's done. :pirashoot:

Put the steak on the BQ count to ten turn and count to ten take off and eat Bloody rear and still twitching... :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: