Hylander

MY New Wheels

20 posts in this topic

My brother came over yesturday for a short ride on his new Suzukihe got last week.We went outside to check it out and I desided to take a pic of him with it.After that he says let me take a pic of you with "Your" new bike, I laughed and thenhe took a pic of me with it. and said there you go its yours.After that we Hee Hawed around about it being mine and then he shows me three new registrations.YEP: this was my bike :lol: his was at home.So my brother and his wife bought me a Brand New 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400.Did I mention I Love my Brother.NewBike22-15-06.jpgDid I mention I Love my wife, I'm allowed to keep the bike and to "Live" :) NewBike32-15-06.jpgDid I mention I Love my Daughter that wants to ride with meNewBike42-15-06.jpg

That's great! Congrats on the new gift!

Oop's:Yep it is a DRZ, I'm am stoked B) Can't ride it cause I Ain't got a helmet, must go shopping.I didn't see this coming, wanted to ride this weekend but it is supposed to rain ;)

The rain just makes it more fun! B) Be very careful with it. Motorcycles and broken bones go together, I speak from experience. ;)

So far I've only broke my nose and fractured my left foot and right wrist on a bike, hopefully it stops there.All three times were seperate wrecks.

Hey, we have something in common. I did the right wrist too. Snapped my hand from my arm and had a cast to my shoulder for three and a half months then a short arm cast for two. I have some pictures somewhere of me riding my dirt bike with my cast on. They put a special feature on the palm of my cast so I could work the throttle. B) Just remember you're not as flexible as you were when you were younger. ;)

He must of cleaned out his photo account. ;) I've seen several places where his pictures used to be.

Maybe his brother took it back :P
I hadn't seen or heard from Sterling for a week and I had to call him last night to make sure he was still alive. ;) He moved the pictures to a new folder and forgot that they wouldn't post. If computers are so great how come it didn't know where the pictures went? :P

Just got back from Prarie City My brother bought me and him new 06 DRZ400's Haven't rode in sometime. Never rode at Prarie City before.It was great, had a blast.I'm 44 and he is 50, so the youngsters are alot faster but we have fun anyway.I see us riding alot more in the near future.I Love the DRZ400S, no need to haul it in a truck to get where your going unless we go along way, don't want to be tired when we get there.I got the rear preload just about right but still need to stiffen up the front alittle more, I think I still may need to go with .46 front springs but will try adding oil first.MeChipPrarieCity.jpg

Ain't brothers great! I got three older ones. Love em all. :lol: