Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VarmintAir

8 squirrels.....15 seconds.

7 posts in this topic

Nice. You really got me wanting to go out and shoot a few. I'm hopeful that next week I can get some shooting in. They should be out and about and, since the land is fenced and private that I can hunt on, it should be fun. Cool video strung together like that.

Thats awesome stuff .me and my bro have been filmming grackles we have dropped, about 10 on film but i have no idea how to get it edited and up . but those are some cool impacts on those grey rats

Thats awesome stuff .me and my bro have been filmming grackles we have dropped, about 10 on film but i have no idea how to get it edited and up . but those are some cool impacts on those grey rats
Thanks, I'm using an iMac, and it includes iMovie software that makes it real easy to upload the video from the camcorder to the computer and then edit it. I use Imageevent as my video hosting site, but Photobucket offers the same capability. You then just cut and paste the link for that video into your thread. I'm not familiar with what might be out there for PC users.

Nice. You really got me wanting to go out and shoot a few. I'm hopeful that next week I can get some shooting in. They should be out and about and, since the land is fenced and private that I can hunt on, it should be fun. Cool video strung together like that.
Get out and smack a few, it's morally and spiritually uplifting. :flag: On the Tejon, the young will start making their first appearance of the year here in about two or three weeks. B)

Sounds like the Sproooing of Death! B) Good video for this place. Probably not so good over at the squirrel lover's site. :flag:

That's a Great montage of shots Cliff. A nice combo of air and spring power there. :D:flag: