Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE KNOT

Early afternoon wood pile product

7 posts in this topic

benjisfirstrat.jpgpoaching bird seed was his demise as he chose to have his final meal in the sun . This is my benji's first rat , have scored about 8 grackles but this was nice and clean from 13 yards out my bedroom window .clean22calkill.jpgevery day i see at least one today the timing was right as i have just tuned the scope to 40 yrd's this 13 yarder was cake

Nice shooting. That sure was a fat one.

I have put about 150 rounds tru it and it is getting better every shot , i zeroed it at 120 ft and on her first shot ever my friends wife dissapated the 10 on a new target it was sick she was jazzed up and i was grouping about GATORADE top so it's time to use it with confidance . I love it so i'am sending the gamo out for a spring and trigger upgrade .After about 3000 rounds it lost something it may be me but the grouping and power dissappered out of nowhere , fear knot the benji is fun and so easy just cock and kill .The rat was taken with a domed RWS with about 1000psi in the reserve. If your on the fence buy this gun my buddy has been killing birds for days with it he loves it also . I'am baiting for a raccoon this weekend so we will see glad you guys liked the rat