Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aquaelvis

Great Morning at the aqueduct 4/24

12 posts in this topic

My brother-in-law and I went out today from 6:00 to 10:00AM. I had a great time... he got skunked. Which is funny, we were using the same rods and reels, same hook set up, same bait and fishing 15 feet away from each other. I caught 5 and he got nothing, not even a bite. Here are the pics. (in order caught) The third was a beast. (at least for me, it is the biggest fish I have ever caught) Good times, they all went back in the duct, so I can catch them again.post-1634-1209061497_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061510_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061527_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061542_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061556_thumb.jpg

Couple more of the big boy... post-1634-1209061749_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061759_thumb.jpgpost-1634-1209061767_thumb.jpgIt is funny, this one gave the weakest fight of all. I thought I caught a tire or something at first, then it moved a little and I thought it must just be a cat.

I wish you would stop calling them "strippers" I keep opening the posts thinking that I'm going to see something else.Nice fish by the way, what part of the aqueduct are fishing at?Tell your B-I-L that he's not holding his face right.

Yea, strippers take money stripers take bait. :signs1180lq: Nice eating size fish and bigger and they start getting toxic.

Nice fish and that sounds like a lot of fun.

A lot of strippers smell kinda like stripers. :signs1180lq:

what part of the aqueduct are fishing at?
I have been all over; off 199, Buena Vista, Tupman, off the 166 near Tejon, etc.

Nice job I hope to be fishing soon also.

Nice way to spend the morning in the open air.

Here is something to think about. When two people are fishing and only one has all the action..... hand odor could, I say could, be the reason. If the *skunked* man used Brut in the morning or got Right Guard on this hands that could be your answer.You might ask your buddy what he did in the morning before fishing.There is a big differance between the races also. (I won't go into that. I am to new here.)-------------------------------------------------Even monkeys fall out of trees..... meaning...... even experts make mistakes.

:yikes[1]: Nice fish but I want to see the strippers you promised. I figured....strippers + poles (go together) would be great fun at the aqueduct. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg