Sign in to follow this  
VarmintAir

Rollin' down hill like a snowball headed for hell.

As you can probably tell, I've been editing video clips from last weeks hunt. Here's another one. For some reason this one reminded me of a line from an old Merle Haggard song. I think the song was titled, "Are the Good Times Really Over for Good"? The line was, "rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell". Well this guy was really truckin' when he blew by me. Sorry about the camera work, but I had to guess where he would reappear from behind that log on the left and missed by a little bit. You can't really tell in the video, but this guy was on the side of a very steep canyon wall. I knew if it was a clean kill, he would come tumbling down the hill, but the actual speed was a bit more than I expected. He was just under 50 yards away.http://imageevent.com/varmintair/videos?p=...amp;s=0&z=2

He's definitely a roller. Sort of reminded me of the song Tumbling Tumbleweeds- by Hank Snow.See them tumbling down,Pledging their love to the ground!Lonely, but free, Ill be found,Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds . . .

Hank Snow? I thought it was by the Son's Of The Pioneers. You may not be old enough to have heard of them. :signs1180lq:
You mean the sidekicks of ( Please remove your stetsons for a moment of rememberance ) Roy Rogers, in the moving pictures??