SAGITARUS

RAT hunting with a Digital-NIGHT VISION SCOPE on airgun

12 posts in this topic

I can't see the vids at work, but what night vision unit are they using? Can you tell?

Yukon digital Night ranger at least thas what it said maybe it is the guys handle

Yukon digital Night ranger at least thas what it said maybe it is the guys handle
Is it strapped to the gun with duct tape or something? The Night Ranger is a monocular unit. That's awesome.

its the velcro fasteners and the video unit has a special mounting bracket. I would die of sleep deprivation myself.

There are a lot of areas that have rats available. I have red bulbs that I run on a drop light. The red light doesn't seem to alert them as much, although the rats in the video are way more stupid that the ones we have around here.db

Thanks Dave, I was beginning to think I had the only educated rats. :harhar1[1]: I have to bait mine in to get a poke at them. I wouldn't have to do that if my neighbors wouldn't leave food out for their animals. :aggressive:

I can't see the vids at work, but what night vision unit are they using? Can you tell?
It's a YUKON DIGITAL NIGHT RANGER

Can we use them here I am thinking no . Last time I used my air gun for a rat I gave up waiting for them to show up lol .