Hot Brass

Crow Magnum Pellets

5 posts in this topic

When you get the time take the new spitter out with crow mags. I shoot a Career 707 .22 cal. I can turn the power up to push CM`s over 1000fps. I prefer to keep the volocity at 950fps. I single load the CM`s. I do pretty good out to 40 yards with this combination. Want stop dead in its tracks? The CM`s will do it. I once shot a sparrow in the chest with a .22 CM, it blew the sparrow in half.In .177 I have a TX200, CM`s print to the same point of aim as Premiers to about 35 yards. Head shots rule.

I'm going to order an adapter so that I can load the new Air Arms single shot. Some pellets as you know are to long for the magazine.

i agree there! i've nailed rats with cm's at close range with my marauder @830fps and they explode. :D watching the bastards fly 2 feet in there air is pretty cool too. :) redneck.hahaha

I know what you mean. I have my Career setup to shoot 14.3gr cp`s. If I want to shoot Crow Mags, Kodiaks, or the big 30gr Korean pellets I load them one at a time in the single load port.

i agree there! i've nailed rats with cm's at close range with my marauder @830fps and they explode. :signs165xk: watching the bastards fly 2 feet in there air is pretty cool too. :signs165xk: redneck.hahaha
ag, try the cm on sparrows. I have shot them with my 707 and the head pops up and off. They explode when hit in the chest when the cm is driven fast enough.With my TX200 I shot a sparrow in the chest and feathers blew out to the sides.I need somewhere to hunt.