Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camoghost

Crimson Laser Grips

6 posts in this topic

I am looking at getting a set for the home defense weapon. I am thinking it would be easier for the wife to make a good shot in a worst case dramatic situation.. Does anyone here own a set of these? Are they good?

I've got a set on my S&W 642 and think they are great. I don't think they are any good for target shooting, but for a self defense weapon I really like them. Try going to a range and renting a handgun with them and give them a try. That is the best way to discover if you like them or not.

Braz, that is great idea.. Have to see if they have any rentels with laser grips.. Thank you for the feed back, that's enough to make me get a set.

I have them mounted on a S&W 638 snubby for the wife. Aim the dot, then pull. Great for HD but not target practice.

I put a set on the ol' ladys .357 Taurus snubby house gun. She loves 'em.

They are great, especially for your "worst case situation". You can't always use sights. If you've been fighting and have an eye injury and/or blurred vision. Not able to raise the gun to eye level. Maybe your eyeglasses have fallen off. Etc.Etc.Etc.