Cranky Farmer

Installing the spring on the ejection port cover?

7 posts in this topic

Sorry, my upper came complete. Try looking on ar15.com.

I got one for ya, I just got done gloating about my new trigger system I installed, well when I took it out Sunday after my 2nd shot the action jammed. After further inspection I realized my hammer broke right in 2, talk about being pissed off! I spent a few minutes going over how this could happen and unloaded my magazine and noticed I loaded 11 rounds in a 10 round chamber, I believe this had something to do with it, cause at the range I had no problems putting rounds though it till I over loaded, talk about a bonehead move. So needless to say I called Cabelas and got in touch with the returns dept. and now im waiting for its replacement...

Sorry, my upper came complete. Try looking on ar15.com.
ONE problem with AR-15 is that you're limited on your searches to the past 30 days.

No, there are a lot more problems on AR15 than that. The personalities of a lot of the posters come to mind. :signgreatreport3kg:

No, there are a lot more problems on AR15 than that. The personalities of a lot of the posters come to mind. :harhar1[1]:
I can't help but make a pointless reply to this statement to tell you all I'm chuckling at his comment... :harhar1[1]:

No, there are a lot more problems on AR15 than that. The personalities of a lot of the posters come to mind. :harhar1[1]:
I agree, but I wasn't going to bring that up.