Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BullsEye

BSA 4-16x40 Mil-Dot Riflescope

8 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of this scope bang for the buck. how does it compare say to a Nikon Monarchs glass? My AR is scopeless and I want something other than iron sights. Thanks in advance :signs1180lq:

Take a look at these if you are on a tight budget. Good scopes at a fair price. I won't buy anything else from BSA unless the start making motorcycles again. http://www.muelleroptics.com/Woodog

Personally I think BSA are the bottom of the barrel. I have one sitting in my closet collecting dust. If you are looking for something decent but low budget, look at the Muellers as Woodog said. I also like the Simmons Whitetail Classic 6.5-20x50 WTC It can be had for $109 shipped. They also have some in the 3-9x40 variety, but I haven't tried those. Another great buy is the Bushnell Browning 3-9x40 (Same specs as the 3200 Elite) for $129.99 Browning I just got this for my AR I am finishing this week!

BSA scopes are complete junk. I have 2 and wish I hadn't wasted the $$ on them. If you want a cheap scope that is quality go to www.opticsplanet.com and look at Barska scopes. I have 2 and would buy another in a heartbeat.

Thanks guys there goes the BSA idea. I am looking at the Mueller Tactical 4-16x50 looks like it would be a lot of fun.

I have 2 cats eye bsa scopes 3-10-40. the one on the 25-06 has been through hell. Was on a quad for 10 days. Bumbed hiked and slid down mountains with me and one quad flip over. still is right on. The other is on my 7-08 . I must of got the only 2 good scopes thay made. :roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]: Thats the only scope I would buy from them . from what I herd from others..