WALNUTFARMER

Spot Hogg

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am all excitied I ordered the spot hogg. Seven deadly pins with the wrap. Just wandering if any of you have one or have shot one. I can't wait to start shootin those seventy and eighty yard shots.

Maybe I'm dense or missed something, but I have no idea in the world what you are talking about.

That's why it eluded me. I have never shot a bow and know nothing about them.

I have been using the Spot Hogg Seven Deadly Pins for the last year. I have been real happy with it. I like how you can center the sight inside your peep sight. The micro adjustments make sighting it in a snap. I wish it had come with the sight rap. They did not offer that till after I bought the sight. I hope you enjoy your sight.

I have an older Hunter Hogg-IT and love it. Gets me a javelina every year in AZ.

Maybe I'm dense or missed something, but I have no idea in the world what you are talking about.
Haha, me too! :signs121fj: I was thinking maybe it was some guy hogging up all the good coyote spots. :)

Great bow sights. I've hunted with those sights for over 4 years and competitively for 2. Their great at 3D tournaments. One of my friends is currently ranked #2 here in San Diego county and swears by them.

I have one it's awesome.. If I bought a new bow it would go on it.. They are little bit of work getting dialed in but once they are they work awesome. Very tuff as well!

That's why it eluded me. I have never shot a bow and know nothing about them.
I'm right there with you. I was thinking it was a spotlight for night hunting or a hog hunting video or some such but really got lost when he couldn't wait to shoot it :roflmao3[1]: