mac

Mini-Pistola

9 posts in this topic

I think it's pretty cool. Amazing that they can make a gun that small that actually functions. It is more a of curio than an actual self defense tool in my opinion. If someone wants to pay that much I say why not.

guess so, but now you'll have the Paris Hilton types wanting it because it can come studded with diamonds...I dunno...just kinda useless (IMHO)

...it just makes me sick. Found this on a tech news site...can't believe something like this is availablle (though not in the US) - I mean, what's the purpose? Conversation piece? It looks like a piece of jewelry...ugggghhh...
Take a look at this. Makes a nice little snake or "turn out the lights" revolver for a coyote. Those .22 mags are a lot cheaper than a load of Dead Coyote. I really like mine, but can't hit anything more than a few feet away with it. North American Arms also chambers them for .17 HMR.http://www.naaminis.com/magnum.html

I wouldn't use it in my home either, but along with my Clock 27 it is handy in the field. To each his own.

Take a look at this. Makes a nice little snake or "turn out the lights" revolver for a coyote. Those .22 mags are a lot cheaper than a load of Dead Coyote. I really like mine, but can't hit anything more than a few feet away with it. North American Arms also chambers them for .17 HMR.http://www.naaminis.com/magnum.html
I have had one of these for the last 8 years. It's a great little piece. My old FFL actually qualified with his and always kept it in his pocket. He was robbed one night and attacked with a knife. That little NAA did exactly what it was supposed to do.