Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justincredible

just about finished my AR!

14 posts in this topic

well i finally have my rifle together. I should have the scope by monday and then just a bipod to finsh her off. I hate waiting for ups! i'll post pics as soon as i mount the scope. It's a stag lower,18" white oak varmint upper and A2 stock, i also went with a nikon prostaff 3-9x40. :signs1180lq:100_0929.jpg100_0934.jpg

:signs1180lq::D:crazy:

Sounds sweet....Congrats! Get some pics up now!! :signs1180lq: What rings/mount are you going with? Will your scope be above the iron sights, or will you have them in your scope sight picture?I hope to have mine finished in a week or two (I still haven't decided on what upper to get). I'm pretty sure I am going 3-9x40 as well in a Bushnell Buckmaster.

i'll post pics monday when my scope arrives, see naked right now. I went with a flat top rail so no iron sights strictly optics.

NAKED Pic are fine with me :signs1180lq: Of your AR of course Robert

Awesome looking rifle there Justin, I think you'll seriously enjoy that varminter for sure! Here's some pics of mine.Thanks Robbie

post-915-1205479125_thumb.jpg

post-915-1205479134_thumb.jpg

post-915-1205479168_thumb.jpg

Its a california legal top loader, I bought the gun all in one piece. Wish I could have a clip darnit!!!