Iron Worker

Headbanging tonight

8 posts in this topic

Can't find a wall in my house that I haven't banged my head against over buying that S&W 460.You can fire three different rnds thru it. 454 casull,460 S&W and 45 LC. Oh Sh-- now I got the Sheriff banging on my door.Look officer I have to buy a gun,I don't have a choice its "Bad to the Bone" Let see now I could sale this one,I could oh ya I just put it on Lay away or I could just throw down my visa.I wonder if my niegbor will loan me one of his walls? C'mon now somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D;)

Iron Worker,Lucky you, what bargain! Three calibers for the price of one! :o You da lucky man. :blink: Don't forget ammo, dies, bullets, powder and primers when you pick up the peestol. :lol: A17Shooter

Kinda lika a wet dream about three sisters. :blink:

Larry,I'm with Gary on this one. Three for the price of one, it's hard to beat. :blink:
Well I checked out the gun at another store. Looked at the ammo.Dang those aren't no pistol bullets. Now get this $69.95 for 20 rnds.Do I need to repeat that? Its a nice looking gun,not too heavy either.I've stoped banging my head.My common sence is returning. $1069 plus tax out the door in 10 days.Plus the price of dies which is?????????????? Having 2nd thoughts

Larry,Second thoughts? Thinking has no place in gun buying. You can get 500 of that brass for $194.99 why that's cheep! Just think of how cheep it'll be when that Griz is a chargin' you while you're cleaning the world record elk you just shot on that huntin' trip back in Montana. That'll be the cheapest gun you ever bought!Dang, don't be thinkin', you'll ruin the whole deal.Gary