Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwes278

Talley Lightweight One-Piece Alloy Scope Mounts

4 posts in this topic

Anybody use these? I'm thinking about trying a set on my new rifle, just wondered if anyone had experience with them.

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm

I put a camo one on my encore rifle and a black one on my encore pistol. Pretty solid and light. I like that you don't have to worry about the rings coming loose.

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm
I'll be installing them on a .243 that I'm trying to keep as light as possible so it sounds like they should work for me, thanks for the reply.