Iron Worker

Remington Back Pack smells new.

9 posts in this topic

Ordered and received a Back pack from Remington. Its great and it smells brand new,coyotes will smell it from miles. How do I get rid of scent? Is it as simple as spray store bought scent block on it?

I would try a scent eliminator and hang it outdoors (weather permiting) . If that does'nt work send it to me , I could use a new pack also .

Well DUH guys... Get that bugger into some mud.. Then drizzle a bit of chicken or bunny blood on it.. And walaa You will smell like a meal instead of a beacon :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Or all else fails get the scent blocker spray at Walmart if you dont want to get it dirty.. Febreeze stinks to me...

Fill it with fish, leave it in the sun for 3 days. Then empty the fish out and squeeze lemon all over the pack. Pray the buzzing of the flies doesn't give your position away.

Let me take it to the next ECV Doins'. :smiley-sorry: Those coyotes will be comeing from miles around just to see what the hell smells so bad.

Put it in a bail of hay for a week. :signs165xk: Or just cut the tails off of some ground rats and forget to take them out. Give it to me and you can have my old one. :signs165xk: