Hutch

need a 6 volt light that lasts 5.5 hours

6 posts in this topic

I found this site www.blosehollow.com seems they have what most of us are looking for. A 6 volt light that lasts more than 2 stands.I have not called them, but I intend to , as there are some unanswered questions. Just thought I would pass it along

I have been lurking here for some time and was prompted off the fence to post the following . . .I visited the site mentioned above and after clicking on the link to take me to Lights, received a VirusScan Alert warning me of a virus (actually a trojan) named "Exploit-iFrame". May be a false alarm; but, I suggest caution.

That just happened to me too. My Norton software caught it and blocked it but it sure surprised me. If you don't have good software I wouldn't click on the link.

Hope I didn't steer you guys to a virus site. I have been checking diff sites since SJ first posted that Mighty Max light, looking for an answer. I had no problems with this site, nor any reason to believe there may be an issue. My apologizes to anyone whom may have picked up something they did not want.Hutch

Don't worry about it I just tried it again and my anti-virus stopped whatever it is I didn't even bother to read it's report. I don't worry until I can't take control of the computer. Then I panic. B)