Stiff Neck

Free Reloading Costs/Payback Calculation Spreadsheet

9 posts in this topic

This guy from Glock Talk made up a dandy Excel spreadsheet to calculate reloading costs and payback calculations. 1) Calculates reloading costs 2) Calculates payback period on reloading equipment. 3) Generates two sizes of box labels with lots of detail. 4) Provides for miscellaneous weight and length calculations.5) Calculates energy values Here's the direct link to the spreadsheet.http://members.cox.net/significent/Reloading99.zipAnd here's a link to the Glock Talk forum where I found it.http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78745

John,You're thinking wrong. :( You'll see how much you save. :D No, wait you have to spend before you can save. :o I think you'll have to talk to a professional marketeer to figure this out. B) Actually, I don't think you want to think about this too much. I know you don't want to get into any deep discussions with the spouse about it. I got trapped that way and now she wants to trade up for a better emroidery sewing machine when I've spent an equivalent amount on guns, scopes, etc. :lol: Gary

I know you don't want to get into any deep discussions with the spouse about it. I got trapped that way and now she wants to trade up for a better emroidery sewing machine when I've spent an equivalent amount on guns, scopes, etc. :lol:
You too Gary? :( My wife wants this $6000 on sale computer embroidery machine. She does lots of needle point stitching but wants to push my buttons instead. :o Maybe I could embroider some targets! B)

$6000 is a familiar number. Watch out when she starts lecturing you about the bigger, badder, better machines. :DGary

$6000 is a familiar number. Watch out when she starts lecturing you about the bigger, badder, better machines. :lol:
Oh believe me Gary, I have! :unsure: