lilwes278

Santa came early this year

11 posts in this topic

On saturday I did some horsetrading/bargaining to pick up these 2 little toys. First is the dark green 2005 Suzuki Ozark 250. The red one is a '97 Kawasaki Bayou. I may or may not keep it. It was going to be the wife's bike but I made the mistake of letting her ride the Suzuki down the driveway when we brought it home so now she thinks it's hers. :harhar1[1]:

post-546-1198049226_thumb.jpg

post-546-1198049242_thumb.jpg

Very nice Wes. You will have a lot of fun on those, especially since you can each ride one. Get a little trailer to haul them and you and your wife can do a lot of exploring. Great find.

I've got a 16' car trailer that I used to haul them home. I just need to get a set of ramps to throw the 'Zuki in the back of my pickup for solo rides.

Those are great Wes. :roflmao3[1]: I remember you mentioning wanting one once. Now you have two, SWEET!. Just be careful on them until you get the hang of riding them. We don't want to hear a news story about a lost ATV rider in Oregon. :signgreatreport3kg:

I've had dirt bikes before so I'm used to riding offroad. If anything, I'll have to get used to not being able to grab some throttle & wheelie across everything that gets in my path. And don't worry about me getting lost, I never head out into the woods without maps, snacks, water, lighter, first aid kit, & at least a pistol. A friend of mine is on the Lane County Search & Rescue Team up here so I always get to hear stories about what NOT to do in the woods.

Mom and dad have an old Honda 300 4 Wheeler that my brother and I have been hard on. It's an older model but has performed well in everything from chasing cattle, stretching fence, hauling deer, exercising dogs and busting brush.4-wheelerandsnow.jpg