Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OrneryOlMofo357

FX 5 or Scorpion?

5 posts in this topic

Ok the Scorpion is smaller. has 100 sounds, but can only be used by the remote. Im thinking 5x3, any thoughts ? I still aint paid the $$$ yet ? Please let me know your thoughts..

Well, I personally would not want a call that can only be operated by a remote. Granted, I also would not want an e caller without a remote either.Anyway, the reason is that on occasion I've had to operate my foxpro right beside me. It would have been a real pain in the rrr's if I could only make it work with a remote. A real pain!I guess it just doesn't make it very practical (to work by remote only)... to me at leastGood Luck in Your DecisionFrank

Hi,I really like my Scorpion because it fits into my pocket and came with 100 sounds and is 200 buck cheaper than the FX5. First time i used it I had a yote come in. I was worried aboutthe size of the sound but once I got out in the field it was plenty of volume for calling.cheers,HippyDrome

Well, what has me thinking along the same way as Frank, is that you are at the Mercy of a remote with the Scorpion. If the Remote fails, it wont work. Thats why Ive been considering the FX5. No extra speaker to carry, and the ability to use without a remote. Please let me know your thoughts as well, Im interested in finding the best caller for the $$$$$

Dont forget the Minaska!!!