Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arlington

Love To Fish.

10 posts in this topic

Those are some good looking fish. Love the big cat in the last picture.

Big fish. Where did you get the striper? What pound test do you use for those big cats? Congrats by the way.

Nice catch!I don't see any exit wounds, where you using FMJ instead of V-Max? What caliber? (g)all the best,bumper

Big fish. Where did you get the striper? What pound test do you use for those big cats? Congrats by the way.
I use 40 or 50lb test Big Game.....I use live perch or cut skipjack. On the Rock Fish I used cut perch but I also use live shad.

Hey bumper nice Super Cub. Here's a pic of my Cherokee. Just got it back from annual.Dougpost-3-1267149814.jpg

Doug,Oh the shame of it all. That's a Husky A1-B! Looks some like a super cub, but has a wider envelope, cruises some 20 knots faster. Here's a picture of my dog with a Husky Hottie . . . we are hoping for a good sized litter. If you want to reserve a pup, we'll let 'em go for $2000 :)post-1417-1197178299_thumb.jpgDo you do helicopters too? (military definition, "A mass of fatigued metal rotating around an oil leak."My other love is soaring:post-1417-1197178216_thumb.jpgFlying in mountain wave last year - - Schleicher ASH26E (self-launch)bumper

Oops, sorry. Yeah I'll take a pup. I haven't had too much experience with the tail dragger's, although I've really want to get that endorsement. I'm hoping to get the training through work (someday). I was flying TFO in the helo's about 4 months ago but took a "promotion" on the ground. I hope to get back there soon. The company has two Super Cubs and a 182 to train in before you get Helo cert'd. That Glider looks awesome. I've wanted to go for a ride in one and I'm sure I will one of these days when I get back over to Warner Springs. They've got a good supply of Gliders over there. Looks like a lot of fun and I bet it's really nice without the drum of the engine going on. What airport are you out of? I've got 50 more hours to put on my plane before I sell it and I'm going to try to do some long X-country's.

Since you guys are on the fishing picture binge enjoy some good lovin from my last season.Little bit of albie galore....good day 10 fish over 30#sicebox.jpgHere is my little girl with her big albie of the day 33#skkbendoalbie.jpgkk1stalbie.jpgLittle humbolt calamari on the spear.PICT0006.jpgMy Dad with some Andean Trout in the mountains of Ecuador last April102_0055.jpgMe with some spring Yellowtailwedtrip1.jpgMy Daughter again with some summer Dorado100_0493.jpgSome yummy Mako during this years Shark tourney in Dan PointIMG_0120.jpgThe wife with a nice yellowMarissa1stYellow.jpgHope you enjoyed...cant wait for this year.