Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Braz

IT'S TIME FOR AN AUCTION

27 posts in this topic

It is time again for my annual auction to help support Shooter John in the hosting of this wonderful forum. I feel it is the least I can do. I spend a lot of time on here, and a lot of you good folks have purchased calls from me. That may not have happened if it were not for this forum. Therefore, I feel it is only right that I help John some way. So here is the deal.I have two calls, to go as a set. Both are made from Cedar, and both are great sounding. The little "golf ball" call is a distress open reed and makes a wild rabbit and wonderful pup yips. The body of the call is just over 1 1/2" and overall is 3"The larger call has a new voice in it that is high cottontail and raspy. If you want to know if it works just ask ehd. It is the same voice that I put in his call and he loves it. Over all length is 3 1/4". Now for the rules. Remember, you are bidding on both calls. One price, both calls. The bidding will start right now and run until Wednesday, October 31 and end at 7pm. The highest bid, with a posting time BEFORE 7pm on Wed, 10/31. will be the winner. The winner will be expected to contact Shooter John and arrange for payment. After Shooter John receives payment, I will package up both calls and ship them to the winner. That means the winner will also have to send me a PM with their address. Hopefully I have covered all bases with the rules. If you see something that needs clarification, let me know and we can clarify for all.Here are the pictures of the two calls. Oh yea, the shell is a .223 for comparative purposes.post-40-1193282136_thumb.jpgpost-40-1193282155_thumb.jpg

START WITH $20.00DB

$30.00 hey Braz, eased up on the lube when you full lenght size will you!

Yea, that's why it is being used for a picture and not being used to shoot with.

Ya know I've got a couple of Braz's calls on the mantle in my trophy room. I do take them out once in awhile though.

Hey, you guys need to take them out and hunt them. They are replacable you know. Just ask Menace about his dog chewed call. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Hey, just wanted to bring this back to the front. Don't let Camoghost steal these calls. Get in the spirit and bid. Still have a few days left.

Hey, you guys need to take them out and hunt them. They are replacable you know. Just ask Menace about his dog chewed call. :signs1180lq:
My deer antler call is a one of a kind and can not be relaced but I do take it out and have called in grey fox and yotes with it.Oh and Camoghost ain't stealin nothin :wedgie[1]: You da man!

My deer antler call is a one of a kind and can not be relaced but I do take it out and have called in grey fox and yotes with it.Oh and Camoghost ain't stealin nothin :signs1180lq: You da man!
Braz just sent me my own antler call.. Im going to give it a try in about 2 weeks... that call is great... so small, sound great too... Thanks Braz..

I dont have a picture of mine... And Im studying right now so I cant post it at the moment....mine has no spikes on it.. its just the base...its only about 3" x 1"... It soulds great also...

Here is a picture of Bobby's call.post-40-1193763115_thumb.jpgpost-40-1193763102_thumb.jpg

That call is almost obcene looking. :signlol2iu:

Hey, I posted those pictures just for you guys with the dirty minds. :signlol2iu:

WOW, I let this get away from me. The auction is over and Camoghost is the winner with his $100 bid. Thanks so much for the very generous bid. I know it will be appreciated by Shooter John. Contact SJ and he will give you his paypal or snail mail address, which ever he wishes. At the same time, send me a PM with your full name and snail mail address and I will get these two calls boxed up and in the mail. I want thank everyone who bid. It is not much, I know, but I love this forum and it is my way of trying to help keep it afloat. And I have to say a big thanks to John for having this forum here for us.One last thing Camoghost. In your PM to me let me know what kind of voice you want in the closed reed. Cottontail or Jack.

Thanks to both of you and everyone else that took part in the auction. It's very much appreciated and really does go to keeping the forum up and running. I couldn't do it without all of you. Thanks again...John