OrneryOlMofo357

Handy little " Booty Bag"

8 posts in this topic

I found this handy little "Booty Bag" at Big 5... it was only $ 9.99, 3 compartments, the sides are big enough for a good sized pair of Bino's and the other for Calls, ammo. or what have you. The one in the back is lined for maybe carrying small game. But I use it to carry the Foxpro w/Remote. For a cheap piece of gear its really handy... :signlol2iu:

post-1037-1191172773_thumb.jpg

Looks like a dove belt, never thought about using one that way but looks like it'll work good.

I use one that's similar, only the pouches aren't as deep and have zippers so they can be closed. The waist strap is long enough that I can throw it over my shoulder like a bandoleer since it tends to fall off my a$$ when it's loaded with stuff. Very handy! :signlol2iu:

Guess it's time for a Big 5 run. I can see lots of use for a couple of those. Binos, laser range finder, sandwich, soda pop and the list goes on. Oh yeah, ammo too. :signlol2iu: 17 Hornet doesn't take much room for ammo, bout a 150 will fit in a sandwich bag. :653:And some of us need to reserve space for a camera.