Braz

New Calls

15 posts in this topic

Greg contacted me a week ago and wanted a couple of calls. I put them in the mail today and thought I would post some pictures of the calls.This first one is a Tulip wood call. It is a beautiful wood, heavy like Cocobolo and results in a great sound.This one is a Bloodwood with an Ebony mouthpiece with a Brass band. I love this call and it also sounds great!Thanks Greg, I appreciate your business. Now all he owes me is a picture, at least one, of the call on an animal, with him standing here with a big grin on his face. :good:

How come I don't have those pictures?????

hey hey easy guys.... Ill email them to you Braz...
Need the call on the animal to post on my web site. Since you don't have the call on the animal, I guess you'll just have to go out and do it all over again. :doh[1]:

Need the call on the animal to post on my web site. Since you don't have the call on the animal, I guess you'll just have to go out and do it all over again. :doh[1]:
Not a problem, going out again this weekend....

Thanks Jeff! There almost to pretty to take out hunting. I will take good care of them.
I really like that top one with the Tulip wood. Which sounds are the calls?

To be honest, I don't remember which is which. One is a high pitch cottontail and the other is a lower pitch jack. Both are raspy and easy to blow. You will immediately know which is which as soon as you get them and blow on each.