Jeff

Taurus Judge

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone shot one? It's chambered for .45 Colt as well as .410 shotshells. Seems like an awesome little pistol! Even my wife wants one as her first gun.

I have not shot it, but I have held it.. Good little gun.Also the did a show about the Tauars pland on American Rifleman tv show..They show it on there... The 410's spread pretty quickly.....at I think it was 10 maybe 15 feet, the 410 spread to 8-10 inches....

They show it on there... The 410's spread pretty quickly.....at I think it was 10 maybe 15 feet, the 410 spread to 8-10 inches....
Sounds perfect for a females home protection gun.

not Legal in CA
Same problem they have with the 45/410 Contender barrel.

Cabelas AZ just had it on saleToo bad no sale in CA :roflmao3[1]:
I'm starting to feel picked on. We can't have the phfft, the KA-BOOM, the 45/410 or the rata-tat-tat. Can't hunt mountain lion and can't feed lead to a condor. Think I'll go pout in a corner. :signs1180lq:

Checked one of these out at the gun shop today, pretty sweet gun! Suprisingly lightweight for it's size and a very comfortable rubber grip. Action was smooth and the high-visibility sight was a nice addition. Wife wants one now so we may have to retire her snub-nose .38spl...