woodog

Kymco ready to roll.

7 posts in this topic

Got the Kymco MXU 500 outfitted and ready to go in September. I've really been struggling with posting photos and the only one I have been able to make small enough to meet the 325K requirement is attached, I hope, my finger and all. I'll keep trying because I have some much better images. I got this one to work by somehow saving it as an email image and sending it to myself from work. :harhar1[1]:post-516-1184812380_thumb.jpgWoodog

Well it worked and it looks good. Sorry but I had to make the picture size smaller to keep people from posting those megabyte plus sized images that are eating up the forums bandwidth and wallet.

Well it worked and it looks good. Sorry but I had to make the picture size smaller to keep people from posting those megabyte plus sized images that are eating up the forums bandwidth and wallet.
I understand the bandwidth problem. I am shooting high res images and when adjusted to 800x600 pixels they are still over 1 meg. There was once something called Photoshop Light that was a freebe that would allow you to sample down high res images, adjust size and make crude color adjustments, etc. Worked great for posting images to the internet, but my copy is on a failed hard drive in my previous computer. I can't find it on the internet. What are you guys using that costs less than the price of the "real" Photoshop"?WoodogAKA Steve Hill

Thanks John, I'll take a look.Woodog

OK, I think I have it now.post-516-1184877741_thumb.jpgpost-516-1184877761_thumb.jpgSteve Hill :signs1242cn: