peeker seeker

Stripers and an OUCHY

14 posts in this topic

I got hooked on shad rap. :014::D Stripers are starting to show up :roflmao3[1]::014: ,If the Pumps would stay on. Thay have to shut down for the smelt. 100_3020.jpg [/img] 100_3025.jpg100_3028.jpg100_3027.jpg

Those red hooks on the Rattle Trap help hide the blood. But you're supposed to be in the water hooking fish and not yourself. :roflmao3[1]: Nice couple of eating fish there. :014:

Nice looking fish. However, I am in shock! I figured you would be out with your brother chasing nice cottontails and having rabbit stew tonight for dinner! He has been dreaming of this day for months!Darren

PS,Do you think the smell of that blood helped the fishing. Is that a legal method of chumming? At least you and your partner got a couple.

nice fish you ever try Liver or anchovies. I wanted to try fishing that big canal that runs threw Gustine just never done it yet.

Wait till you get a big striper in a boat and he snags you in the upper leg! :roflmao3[1]: Then you can't get them to stop shaking. :smiley-funny-post-sign:

Nice fish! Caught a couple little ones out at the moth0ball fleet the other day but no keepers... Couple really good bites on the north side of it though!

That is a nice stripper. Where is Empire, CA? Northern CA?

Empire is a little part of modesto and ceres I gues you would call it central. south of stockton and north of merced.

Thanks. Looks like fun fishing those canals.