Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peeker seeker

weekend fishing trip.

18 posts in this topic

Got to go fishing this weekend . Top secrit place Thumper blind folded me on the way there and back . we got are limits and let a few go. 100_3006.jpg100_3008.jpg

Real nice fish :) Are you sure you did not peek under that blindfold? ;)

Those are nice fish. :D I used to have a great spot to catch fish like that. But then the hatchery put up netting to keep the birds and other thieves out. :signs1180lq:

Those are nice fish. :signs1180lq: I used to have a great spot to catch fish like that. But then the hatchery put up netting to keep the birds and other thieves out. :signs1180lq:
You got to get there before the ranger gets up :D:roflmao3[1]: I dont know why you cant keep more than five fish there are thousands in that cement pond river thing :roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]: . The guy in the green shirt gets mad if you wake him up 100_0895.jpg100_0901.jpg

That looks a lot like my old secret spot. But you had to get there real early or real late.:signs1180lq::D

I've never heard of using orange soda for bait, but apparently it works? Also, next time you take a picture of your "secret" fishing hole, don't stand in front of the USGS sign.:roflmao3[1]:100_3008s.jpg100_3008ss.jpg

Now that qualifies as an "Aw $hit". Let me see what that looks like on Google Earth. :roflmao3[1]: :signs1180lq:Yep, I'd say the cat is out of the bag. :roflmao3[1]:

:yikes[1]::doh[1]::good::crazy::tease::1087: : OOOPS Well thumper there goes your hot spot. And you took the picture

Lmao IS that sign for real or did you photo shop those numbers in there. did you guys fish at a hatchery or is that a joke those are some nice fish you caught.

Lmao IS that sign for real or did you photo shop those numbers in there. did you guys fish at a hatchery or is that a joke those are some nice fish you caught.
If you have Google Earth those coordinates take you right to the north shore of a small reservoir. Looks like a good access road. :signs1111cr: Isn't technology wonderful?Probably be 43,000 people up there this weekend since it's posted on the open Internet. :censored[1]:

Yes it is a hatchery . Pics are of the hatchery in Empire Ca and the fish were cought where the sign say's :signbummer8tl::signs1242cn:

You guys are funny.Empire has a hatchery where.Thanks for the spot I will have to check that out its close to the place I hunt deer in B zone LOL.

Nice Trout. Im going up camping to visit my folk in Ice House. I hear they're catching them on flys. So looks like I gotta find the old fly pole.