Sign in to follow this  
peeker seeker

weekend fishing trip.

Got to go fishing this weekend . Top secrit place Thumper blind folded me on the way there and back . we got are limits and let a few go. 100_3006.jpg100_3008.jpg

Real nice fish :) Are you sure you did not peek under that blindfold? ;)

Those are nice fish. :signs1180lq: I used to have a great spot to catch fish like that. But then the hatchery put up netting to keep the birds and other thieves out. :signs1180lq:
You got to get there before the ranger gets up :D:roflmao3[1]: I dont know why you cant keep more than five fish there are thousands in that cement pond river thing :roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]: . The guy in the green shirt gets mad if you wake him up 100_0895.jpg100_0901.jpg

Now that qualifies as an "Aw $hit". Let me see what that looks like on Google Earth. :roflmao3[1]: :signs1180lq:Yep, I'd say the cat is out of the bag. :roflmao3[1]:

Lmao IS that sign for real or did you photo shop those numbers in there. did you guys fish at a hatchery or is that a joke those are some nice fish you caught.
If you have Google Earth those coordinates take you right to the north shore of a small reservoir. Looks like a good access road. :signs1111cr: Isn't technology wonderful?Probably be 43,000 people up there this weekend since it's posted on the open Internet. :censored[1]: